Sorry we won’t see you at EPDIC. Join our digital luncheon! (May 25, 2020)
Unfortunately, the 2020 EPDIC conference had to be postponed to 2021 due to the unpredictable and unfortunate situation with COVID-19. We regret that we will not be able to discuss face-to-face and exchange ideas on the latest achievements in science and new technology trends. Nevertheless, we want to be in touch and offer you an alternative to enjoy the originally planned contributions by Bruker.
This 90-minute webinar includes presentations on:
- In-operando Characterization of LiNiXMnyCozO2 Pouch Cells
- Structural characterization of ultra-thin metallic films using coplanar and non-coplanar grazing incidence diffraction geometries
- Joint PDF - Rietveld refinements of LiMn2O4 from laboratory data
- Application of Machine Learning to XRD Phase Identification
- An efficient Rietveld compatible approach to (an)isotropic micro-strain broadening introduced by linearly correlated metric distributions
- Bruker News – The latest additions to our diffraction products
If you cannot attend, feel free to register anyway, and we will send you a link to the recording to watch at your convenience.
We look forward to seeing you there!